Manchester Leathermen works with a range of organisations right across the world to grow our leather community. Below you’ll find links to some of our favourite friends and partner organisations.
In the North-West
- Mancsbound is Manchester’s regular bondage night, held on the third Friday of the month at the Eagle. Come along and learn about different methods of restraint.
- NWCP also meets monthly at the Eagle, on the first Friday for those interested in consensual corporal punishment.
- BLUF Manchester has a monthly bar crawl in the Village, attended by many MLM members.
- Manchester Rubbermen organises regular socials for guys into the slick stuff.
- The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence raise money and spread joy throughout the city. You can often see a Sister or two helping out the Leathermen or Rubbermen at our events. Please donate generously!
In the UK
The Federation of UK Clubs is the umbrella body for all leather clubs in the UK and was pleased to organise the UK’s Leather Archive in the Bishopsgate Institute. The Archive seeks to document and celebrate the history and heritage of the Gay/Bi leather, rubber and fetish communities in the UK, and to provide access to the archive to researchers, students and the general public for education and research. Learn your history!
Manchester Leathermen is a member of the European Confederation of Motorcycle Clubs (ECMC), which is the organising body for Mr Leather Europe. ECMC also registers all Leather Titles in Europe, such as Mr Leather UK.
MLM has been pleased to sponsor Evidence Nice for ECMC membership and we look forward to supporting them and other clubs in the future.